Do you want to run the safest most efficient worksite possible? Are looking for more tips about keeping your current fleet of lift trucks in top condition? For more information on these topics and more, check out the following links:
- The Canadian Trucking Association examines the importance of mental alertness when operating heavy machinery.
- The Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety examines injuries associated with manual materials handling and tells you how to prevent serious back injuries.
- The U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration gives you an overview of the different types of forklift classifications.
- If you’re serious about improving productivity, you first need to understand how productivity is measured. This article from the University of British Columbia will tell you more.
- This article from the Canada Business Network discusses how inventory management can help you meet your customers’ needs and keep your goods flowing off the shelves.
For additional information on our inventory of new and used lift trucks, visit our website or call (866) 626-4299.