Last updated 11 months ago
Large and growing businesses often require new ways to transport goods. This is especially true when companies use large warehouses to store their products. Both lift trucks and pallet jacks offer a solution to cargo transportation problems.
- Lift Truck Advantages: Most companies use forklifts to move and store their heaviest goods. Its benefits are that lift trucks can lift thousands of pounds and has the ability to store products high on racking for better space utilization. There are a wide range of forklift types to choose from—these machines are divided by their propulsion type and lift characteristics. Combustion engines are perfect for uninterrupted lifting transportation from indoor to outdoor. Alternatively, electric forklifts are for indoor use and ideal for warehouses where emissions must be watched more carefully. Companies can even invest in forklifts and accessories that are specific to their industry. Hydraulic barrel clamps, for instance, are used by companies that deal with kegs and large rolls of material.
- Pallet Truck / Jack Benefits: Pallet trucks are an economical solution to moving loads that are at ground level and that are on skids. These compact wheeled vehicles use two forks to slide under and lift pallets and are ideal for confined spaces. Pallet jacks come in manual and electric-powered options, and can lift as much as a standard forklift.
Companies can find a full inventory of forklifts and pallet jacks at Liftow Limited. We’re proud to serve the Toronto and surrounding areas with our first-class lift trucks. Contact us at (866) 626-4299 to learn more about forklift sales, service, and parts.
Last updated 12 months ago
A forklift from Liftow Limited can help your business in many different ways. It can improve productivity, help you expand your warehouse operations to keep up with growing demands, and even improve the health of your workforce. To learn more, check out these helpful resources from around the web:
- Before you attempt to inspect or perform routine maintenance on your forklift, take a look at this article from the CCOHS to learn how to safely service a forklift.
- Are you making the most of your warehouse space? For some great tips on how to better utilize your existing warehouse space, check out this article from MHIA.org.
- A forklift won’t entirely eliminate the need for manual labor. So to help keep your employees healthy, share this information on proper lifting techniques with your workforce.
From lift truck training to forklift safety products, Liftow Limited has everything your company needs to run a safe, efficient worksite. Visit online or call (866) 626-4299 today!
Last updated 1 year ago
Do you want to run the safest most efficient worksite possible? Are looking for more tips about keeping your current fleet of lift trucks in top condition? For more information on these topics and more, check out the following links:
- The U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration gives you an overview of the different types of forklift classifications.
- If you’re serious about improving productivity, you first need to understand how productivity is measured. This article from the University of British Columbia will tell you more.
- This article from the Canada Business Network discusses how inventory management can help you meet your customers’ needs and keep your goods flowing off the shelves.
For additional information on our inventory of new and used lift trucks, visit our website or call (866) 626-4299.
Last updated 1 year ago
Although forklifts are incredibly durable and designed to take a world of punishment, it is not uncommon for a forklift to break down from time to time. When this happens, you may be tempted to attempt forklift repair yourself. However, unless you are a professionally trained forklift repair technician, you should leave the forklift maintenance to Liftow Limited. Here’s why:
As the largest Toyota dealership in North America, Liftow has assembled some of the finest forklift repair technicians available in a web of service locations spanning Ontario, Quebec, and the East Coast. All of our 120 forklift repair technicians are fully-trained on the intricacies of your particular forklift, meaning that they will be able to diagnose and repair the problem in virtually no time at all.
Because your business depends on forklifts for day-to-day business operations, productivity is severely affected when one or more forklifts are sidelines with a mechanical or electrical problem. And while you could spend days or weeks attempting to diagnose and repair the problem yourself, Liftow offers comprehensive on-site forklift repair that will have your forklifts up and running before you know it. So unless you want to cut into your bottom line as a result of decreased productivity, contact Liftow at the first sign of forklift trouble.
Although you may think that DIY forklift repair will save you a few bucks, the truth is that it may actually end up costing you a lot more in the long run. A damaged forklift that is misdiagnosed or improperly repaired is at a greater risk of experiencing catastrophic mechanical failure. And believe us, it costs much less to have one of our professional repair technicians service your forklift than it does to buy a new machine.
Liftow Limited offers forklift service on all forklift makes and models. Our 18 full service branches are at your service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you have any questions, or if you would like a free service quote, contact us online or dial (866) 626-4299.
Last updated 1 year ago
Toyota’s “100 Cars for Good” charity program is back giving away 100 cars to 100 Nonprofits organizations over the next 100 days. The contest which began on May 14 and continues through to August 21 can be found on Toyota’s Facebook page. The public will be presented with 5 different charities to choose from each day and the organization with the highest votes at the end of the day wins a vehicle. The four runners-up each day receive a $1,000 grant from Toyota. To see some of the winners from last year and how winning a Toyota vehicle has benefited the various charities visit YouTube.
Go and vote today for the charity of your choice!